We are asking for your help today. Today all over Augusta Georgia, Blanchard & Calhoun is teaming up with Press On to Cure Childhood Cancer and the National Marrow Donor Program to register people from 12-6 to become potential bone marrow donors. The Bone Marrow drive in 2010 was a huge success and we are looking forward to adding to that total.
We have made it easy to register, all you need is to come by one of convenient locations and give us a cheek swab. It’s easy, free and you will get on the National Marrow Donor list.
Thank you to all the volunteers, who are taking time to make sure there are more potential matches for the kids fighting Leukemia.
- Tabernacle Baptist Church: 1223 Laney Walker Blvd
- St Mary’s on the Hill Catholic Church: 1420 Monte Sano Ave
- Blanchard & Calhoun Real Estate: 1202 Town Park Lane(off Bel Air Rd) Evans
- Augusta State University’s Jaguar Student Activities Center: 2500 Walton Way
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital’s Children’s Medical Center
- GHSU 11am-2pm in the lobby of the Health Sciences Building